[Live-demo] Proposing a Project Management Committee for OSGeo-Live

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sun May 15 13:57:47 PDT 2016

Hi Angelos,
I agree. I've tweaked the wording such that a -1 vote from the community
results in referring to the PSC. I've left the PSC vote to be based on
majority votes. I'm anticipating that the PSC will have already been
involved in the community voting, and referring to the PSC will be rare.

Warm regards, Cameron

--
Cameron Shorter,
Software and Data Solutions Manager