[Live-demo] Roadmap for 10.0 - one month behind?

Eike Hinderk Jürrens e.h.juerrens at 52north.org
Mon May 23 07:00:45 PDT 2016

Dear all,
I just wanted to start with my contribution to the latest version of
OSGeo-Live and recognized that there is no alpha or useful development
release available for 10.0. From my understanding, this results from the
more complex switch to xubuntu xenial (16.04 LTS). Is this right?
In the roadmap [0], we have the following dates, I am talking about:

* 25-Apr-2016: OSGeo-Live alpha1
* 23-May-2016 [TODAY]: Draft installers for new applications complete
* 13-Jun-2016: OSGeo-Live Feature Freeze (final application versions
installed)

When does the build team expect the first usable alpha to be available
for applications providers like myself?

Kind regards and thank you very much for your time and work!

Eike

Links
[0]
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kO6zzmLFfprZGgp5x7Sjwi-EVN6NTGDR4KXvFVtNpR0/edit#gid=0

--
Eike Hinderk Jürrens
52°North Initiative for Geospatial Open Source Software GmbH
E-Mail: e.h.juerrens at 52north.org
Fon: +49-(0)-251–396371-33
Fax: +49-(0)-251–396371-11
http://52north.org/
Twitter: @FiveTwoN
General Managers: Dr. Albert Remke, Dr. Andreas Wytzisk
Local Court Muenster HRB 10849