[Live-demo] Move Documentation to Transifex

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 12:49:30 PST 2016

Hi Jakob,

We have been discussing about the next OSGeo-Live release on IRC, and
looks like with the help of Thomas you have made some progress on the
creation of pot files.

We are considering the next release of OSGeo-Live to be a minor one with
focus on the documentation move to Transifex.

Can you please give us an update on the status?

Best,
Angelos

Angelos Tzotsos, PhD
OSGeo Charter Member