[Live-demo] Remove Cartaro from OSGeoLive

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 04:40:48 PST 2016

Hi Eva.

It would be great if you had some time to drop by and discuss the
retirement of Cartaro during our next meeting on Monday 19:30 UTC on IRC.

Best regards,
Angelos

On Wed, Nov 30, 2016 at 12:36 PM, Eva Peters | geOps <eva.peters at geops.de>
wrote:

> Hi!
>
> geOps has decided to remove Cartaro from OSGeoLive. Cartaro should not be
> part of the distribution, beginning from the next release. I haven't found
> any instructions how to do this. Is there anything we should do? Or how
> does it work?
>
> Regards,
> Eva
>
> --
> Eva Peters
> --
> geOps e.K., Kaiser-Joseph-Strasse 263, D-79098 Freiburg
> Registry A 702785, Amtsgericht Freiburg

Angelos Tzotsos, PhD
OSGeo Charter Member
http://users.ntua.gr/tzotsos