[Live-demo] Remove Cartaro from OSGeoLive

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 11:01:42 PST 2016

Hi Eva, we have moved some projects under "Available in prior releases":

https://live.osgeo.org/en/overview/overview.html

This is typically for projects which are no longer maintained, such that
it would not be a project we'd recommend people consider.

What are the reasons geOps would like Cartaro removed from OSGeoLive?

On 30/11/2016 9:36 PM, Eva Peters | geOps wrote:
> Hi!
>
> geOps has decided to remove Cartaro from OSGeoLive. Cartaro should not
> be part of the distribution, beginning from the next release. I
> haven't found any instructions how to do this. Is there anything we
> should do? Or how does it work?
>
> Regards,
> Eva
>
> --
> Eva Peters
> --
> geOps e.K., Kaiser-Joseph-Strasse 263, D-79098 Freiburg
> Registry A 702785, Amtsgericht Freiburg

M +61 419 142 254