[Live-demo] Reducing scope of OSGeo-Live for next 11.0 release - first pass review

Sebastiaan Couwenberg sebastic at xs4all.nl
Sat Apr 22 16:32:11 PDT 2017

On 04/23/2017 12:51 AM, Cameron Shorter wrote:
> Angelos and I have both contributed to a first pass review of the status
> of projects on OSGeo-Live and put notes into column S, "11.0 Comments"
> in our status spreadsheet:
>
> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Q5BaEgQtgw4O1bXyeWMlM8XtAOhUgcjZ7Y2O0FZc2H0/edit?hl=en_GB#gid=2014800150

Comments regarding some of these changes:

 * GMT
   Suggested contact: Paul Wessel <wessel at soest.hawaii.edu>

 * Merkaartor
   Development is slow, but since Ladislav Láska took over maintenance
   no longer fully halted.

 * Osmosis
   OpenHub project: https://www.openhub.net/p/osmosis_osm
   Development is also slow, but the project is not dead yet.
   osmosis is still an essential tool in the OpenStreetMap ecosystem.

Kind Regards,

Bas

--
 GPG Key ID: 4096R/6750F10AE88D4AF1