[Live-demo] OSGeoLive 11.0 status: distribution

Nicolas Roelandt roelandtn.pro at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 04:36:39 PDT 2017

Cameron,

I simply copy-past the previous one and updated the data.

I'm ok with the short introduction, because I had the idea but not the
words to explain what we did. Thanks for that.

I let the software versions because I think it  is interessing to know.
Like "I use the same version of that, ok. Oh, there is a major version of
this, let's look at that."

I understand the all or nothing in that case. So I'm more for the all.

About dropped projects, we should have a word about that since people might
read only news about releases.

Best,

Nicolas

Le 3 août 2017 13:05, "Cameron Shorter" <cameron.shorter at gmail.com> a