[Live-demo] FOSS4G Africa 2017 - and OSGeo-Live

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 12:58:10 PST 2017

Hi Pat and Clinton,

I'm reaching out on behalf of the OSGeo-Live team. Most FOSS4G events
these days have been making use of the OSGeo-Live distribution, and we
like to open up a line of communication with organisors, and provide
help and advise to ensure you get the most out of OSGeo-Live.

In particular, you may use to use OSGeo-Live for workshops, have someone
give a variant on the OSGeo-Live presentation, or hand out USBs with
OSGeo-Live on it.

Who would be the right person/people to talk to about this? You?

More here:

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc#Including_OSGeo-Live_at_your_event

Warm regards, Cameron

On 25/2/17 12:37 am, Jeff McKenna wrote:

> [...]

M +61 419 142 254