[Live-demo] OSGeoLive 10.5 status: beta1
gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 14:22:19 PST 2017
Could all OSGeo-Live projects please check if your application works on
OSGeo-Live, and in particular test to verify that your Quickstart works?
Preliminary tests have identified the following major issues:
1. NASA World Wind (Java) https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/1884
2. JOSM https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/1885
3. GeoNetwork https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/1522
4. PyWPS https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/1886
How to test:
1. Download the OSGeo-Live 10.5 beta1 image at .
2. Check if any new features need to be added to Project Overviews.
3. Run Quickstarts and verify they work as described.
4. Update review status in our spreadsheet . (It really helps us
know if an application has been reviewed, and by who).
5. Translate docs that have been updated.
 Download: http://aiolos.survey.ntua.gr/gisvm/10.5/ Mirror:
On 02/19/2017 07:29 PM, Angelos Tzotsos wrote:
> Hi all,
> Today we release our beta version of OSGeo-Live 10.5  .
> Please test and report any issues in our trac instance .
> You can find a changelog of this beta release in our git repository 
>  http://aiolos.survey.ntua.gr/gisvm/10.5/
>  http://osprey.ucdavis.edu/downloads/osgeo/gisvm/gisvm/10.5/
>  https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/report/10
Angelos Tzotsos, PhD
Open Source Geospatial Foundation
More information about the Osgeolive