[Live-demo] UEFI Notes Misc

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 15:43:57 PST 2017

Following up on IRC discussion last week.

My initial attempts to get a USB image created from a Mac were
unsuccessful. I was trying to create a bootable image using unetbootin
(as recommended from the Ubuntu website), but this didn't work.

I won't have time to look into this much deeper for a while.

Based on email thread below, it sounds like someone else has progressed
further than me.

Cheers, Cameron

M +61 419 142 254