[Live-demo] how to easily create a live Disc with only some of the projects

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 14:20:36 PST 2017

Hi Karsten,

Please have a look in the following link:
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Build#Build_the_Live_DVD_ISO_image

The tool to create the iso is genisoimage:
https://github.com/OSGeo/OSGeoLive/blob/master/bin/build_chroot.sh#L120
https://github.com/OSGeo/OSGeoLive/blob/master/bin/build_chroot.sh#L315-L319

Best regards,
Angelos