[Live-demo] FOSS4G Boston 2017 Assist (bootable USB)

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 11:39:02 PDT 2017

Guido,

As of last release, you can still squeeze OSGeo-Live onto a 4 Gig USB,
but you will be safer with 8 Gig of more which will allow other data to
be included. You should include a download of VirtualBox as some people
won't be able to boot from the USB and will need to run from within a
virtual machine.

Cheers, Cameron

M +61 419 142 254