[Live-demo] [live-demo] MOTION: Retire PyWPS from OSGeo-Live 11.0

massimo di stefano massimodisasha at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 04:37:54 PDT 2017

Hi, I gave the -1 hoping in a late contribution form PyWPS devs.
I tried to reach out the PyWPS community see topic here [1]
As we got no action nor moving forward from the dev-team, I’m +1 on PyWPS removal.

Thanks,
Massimo.

[1] https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/pywps-dev/2017-June/001112.html <https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/pywps-dev/2017-June/001112.html>