[Live-demo] [live-demo] MOTION: Revert to previous OSGeo-Live logo for 11.0 release, keep new OSGeo logo in docs

Ben Caradoc-Davies ben at transient.nz
Tue Jul 11 15:39:04 PDT 2017

+1 to keep the new OSGeo logo and replace all uses of the old OSGeo logo
with the new one everywhere.

-1 to revert to the old OSGeo Live logo anywhere.

Even if we have an interim OSGeo Live logo that we later change, it is
better in my view to align the branding of OSGeo Live with that of OSGeo
now rather than wait until we have a final OSGeo Live logo.

This is getting complicated. Angelos as mover is expected to parse and
collate the responses.  :-)

Kind regards,
Ben.

--