[Live-demo] Small OSGeo logo to distinguish between Graduatedand Community OSGeo projects

Brian M Hamlin maplabs at light42.com
Wed Jul 12 08:01:51 PDT 2017

On Wed, 12 Jul 2017 07:58:21 -0700, Jody Garnett
<jody.garnett at gmail.com> wrote:

This may be too small to preserve the branding elements; perhaps we can
focus on colors and fonts.
It looks a little odd using this mark next to a bullet point, could you
color the bullet points appropriately, or use the black and white
version of the mark as a bullet point?
--

  This quickly becomes a typesetting exercise.. web pages are
difficult compared to print. A custom bullet-point etc

--
Jody Garnett