[Live-demo] Gray scale logo

Brian M Hamlin maplabs at light42.com
Thu Jul 13 08:01:19 PDT 2017

Hi Jody -

  I can easily make a git repo of materials.. I believe I can add that
to the OSGeo GOGS git server that Sandro Santelli has setup for OSGeo
use, also...  Sandro is online now..

  --Brian

On Thu, 13 Jul 2017 07:50:05 -0700, Jody Garnett  wrote:

       Cameron has access to the google drive folders where all this
stuff is stored; I have not had a chance to set up a github repository
yet.

--
Jody Garnett