[Live-demo] [Marketing] code sprint, content migration, generation starts now

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 15:26:05 PDT 2017

Perhaps focus on what OSGeo Live does that is amazing, an example of what
kind of detail is listed for each project, and an example showing the
quickstart documentation and what they can expect. Or stories of osgeo live
being used for workshops, or ...

Make this more about what OSGeo Live offers (risk free evaluation of
everything) and less about all the projects that are included since we do
not have time to explain ...

--
Jody Garnett