[Live-demo] Contribution agreement

Vicky Vergara vicky at georepublic.de
Tue Jun 6 11:13:44 PDT 2017

This was done on 2016-July

*"Hi all, I'd like to contribute translation to spanish to OSGeo-Live. I
confirm that my contributions to OSGeo-Live will be compatible with the
OSGeo-Live license guidelines at the time of contribution.*
Aditional statements

I allow my name not to be shown as contributor in a file.
My contributions, if accepted,  will be seen automatically in
https://github.com/OSGeo/OSGeoLive-doc/graphs/contributors

*"I'd like to contribute changing the version of pgRouting on OSGeo-Live. I
confirm that my contributions to OSGeo-Live will be compatible with the
OSGeo-Live license guidelines at the time of contribution.*

*"I'd like to contribute modifying the contents of pgRouting's
overview on OSGeo-Live. I
confirm that my contributions to OSGeo-Live will be compatible with the
OSGeo-Live license guidelines at the time of contribution.*

*"I'd like to contribute modifying the contents of pgRouting's
quickstart on OSGeo-Live.
 I confirm that my contributions to OSGeo-Live will be compatible with the
OSGeo-Live license guidelines at the time of contribution.*

​*"I'd like to contribute translating the contents of pgRouting's
quickstart to Spanish in Transifex on OSGeo-Live.
 I confirm that my contributions to OSGeo-Live will be compatible with the
OSGeo-Live license guidelines at the time of contribution.* ​

*"I'd like to contribute translating the contents of pgRouting's overview
to spanish in Transifex on OSGeo-Live.
 I confirm that my contributions to OSGeo-Live will be compatible with the
OSGeo-Live license guidelines at the time of contribution.* ​

​*"I'd like to contribute sending a mail to openHub on behalf of the
included projects that the code has not being collected recently.
 I confirm that my contributions to OSGeo-Live will be compatible with the
OSGeo-Live license guidelines at the time of contribution.* ​
​
​*"I'd like to contribute working on my fork an alternative version for
generating the documentation.
 I confirm that my contributions to OSGeo-Live will be compatible with the
OSGeo-Live license guidelines at the time of contribution.
*

***I allow that you make pull requests from my fork to the main repository
when you see fit.***

Regards
Vicky
​​