[Live-demo] Translations and Proj4 documentation

Vicky Vergara vicky at georepublic.de
Sun Jun 11 09:11:15 PDT 2017

Hi Julien, et all
Maybe you can help me.
It so happened that I sent another mail asking about what version to use,
while reviewing today, I saw that I didn't send the mail to proj4.
(my mail merge skills are not so good)

So, here is the hand made mail:

Hi all,

With the upcoming OSGeo-Live 11.0 reboot, we will be re-inserting each
project into the OSGeo-Live baseline once someone from each project has
replied to confirm that they have reviewed docs and verified the
application works as expected.

Can you please:
 0. Reply by return email to confirm that you have recieved this email and
that you are able to check docs within the next 2 weeks. (sooner would be
better if you can)
 1. Reply to confirm the Project Overview is still accurate, or has been
updated, (and version numbers are correct)
 2. Reply to confirm you have run a recent OSGeo-Live version (the previous
10.5 version is ok), and updated the quickstart where needed.
 We understand that version 4.9.2 of proj4 will be installed on OSGeo-Live
11.0 (Version 4.9.2 was installed on OSGeo-Live 10.5.)
(all in one reply is ok)

Full package status can be seen here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Q5BaEgQtgw4O1bXyeWMl
M8XtAOhUgcjZ7Y2O0FZc2H0/edit?hl=en_GB#gid=2014800150

Key Milestones
-------------------
18-Jun-2017    All docs reviewed and verified
21-Jun-2017    OSGeo-Live delivered to UAT (final application versions
installed - Beta stage)
24-Jul-2017    OSGeo-Live Final ISO
14-Aug-2017 FOSS4G 2017 Boston

... full schedule http://spreadsheets.google.com
/ccc?key=0Al9zh8DjmU_RdE1SYUN3YWJ2N1NpSUczbW9IRWZNclE&hl=en_GB

--

Georepublic UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Salzmannstraße 44,

Vicky Vergara