[Live-demo] Review of gpsprune on OSGeo-Live 11.0

Vicky Vergara vicky at georepublic.de
Mon Jun 12 18:46:31 PDT 2017

Hi,

For the documentation tweaks, in git hub, here are the links:

https://github.com/OSGeo/OSGeoLive-doc/blob/master/en/quickstart/gpsprune_quickstart.rst
https://github.com/OSGeo/OSGeoLive-doc/blob/master/en/overview/gpsprune_overview.rst

The translations this time are going to be as always.

Regards
Vicky

On Mon, Jun 12, 2017 at 1:55 PM, Activity Workshop <
mail at activityworkshop.net> wrote:

> On 12/06/17 00:03, Angelos Tzotsos wrote:
> > In case you have already tested gpsprune for 10.5 and all work fine, we
> can
> > enable it ASAP.
> Ok, well I haven't got a 10.5 image handy for testing, but I have run
> through
> the steps with GpsPrune 18.3 and as long as the test track is present on
> the
> disk, all the steps work fine.  So I think it would be good to enable it.
> There are a couple of minor tweaks which should be made to the text of the
> quickstart, so should I make them in github or is everything on Transifex
> now?
>
> Thanks,
> activityworkshop

Georepublic UG (haftungsbeschränkt)