[Live-demo] Translations and Proj4 documentation

Vicky Vergara vicky at georepublic.de
Tue Jun 13 18:02:11 PDT 2017

Hello Julien,

Now about the documentation
I see you've worked on your fork, these are the differences:
is that correct?
https://github.com/OSGeo/OSGeoLive-doc/compare/master...julien2512:master

I dont think you are incubating project (I dont see it in the list of
incubating projects), so this might not apply.

.. image:: ../../images/logos/OSGeo_incubation.png
  :scale: 100 %
  :alt: OSGeo Project
  :align: right
  :target: http://www.osgeo.org/incubator/process/principles.html

​
​But I see you advanced a lot on the documentation 👍​
​You might as well do the PR so that the other members of the team can give
you feed back.​

​Vicky.​
​​
PS, in pgRouting   the documentation is done in such a way, to make minimal
changes in further releases of OSGeo Live.

eMail: vicky at georepublic.de
Web: https://georepublic.info

Tel: +49 (089) 4161 7698-1
Fax: +49 (089) 4161 7698-9