[Live-demo] osgeo live coordination with osgeo branding

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sat Jun 17 10:22:07 PDT 2017

Taking up from a conversation with Cameron.

Over on the marketing committee mailing list we are redoing the branding
for OSGeo. The designer is going through and creating the templates and
collateral now in order to refine the visual ideas for a style guide.

For context:
- Website and Branding May Update
<http://www.osgeo.org/marketing/rebranding/may.html>
- osgeo-logo.png
<https://www.osgeo.org/sites/osgeo.org/files/News_Item/osgeo-logo.png>
- color <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B08AjQ2hqLipQWF6TkZKOFBaY2M> and
font <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B08AjQ2hqLipc0Itb2d1M3BCdXM>

Anything we can do to roll out this new branding would be both timely and
appreciated. Cameron is a member of both the marketing committee and osgeo
live and should be able to help with any coordination.
--
Jody Garnett