[Live-demo] osgeo live coordination with osgeo branding

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sat Jun 17 11:16:00 PDT 2017

It will happen for FOSS4G Boston, you should see a beta website next month.

For wall paper it would be great if you could use the branding approach
(taking elements of the central compass, combined with a topic specific map
or photo, with a gradient over top, as shown here:
- https://www.osgeo.org/sites/osgeo.org/files/News_Item/branding-sketch1.png
- https://www.osgeo.org/sites/osgeo.org/files/News_Item/branding-sketch2.png
- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B08AjQ2hqLipaU5kX0lJckNEUmc
- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B08AjQ2hqLipY2V0WjVDa2k5RTQ

I am really excited by the approach, it allows us to have a visual identity
that can be customized for each presentation, conference, biz card or osgeo
live release :)

I will send you a private email introducing you to the designer so you can
get the SVG directly (before it is handed over to us as part of a branding
guide).

--
Jody Garnett