[Live-demo] osgeo live coordination with osgeo branding

Brian M Hamlin maplabs at light42.com
Sun Jun 18 09:10:13 PDT 2017

Hi Nicolas -

  we can work together on the formats.. I have detailed experience
with print and screen graphics formats.

 cheers
   --Brian

On Sun, 18 Jun 2017 11:03:54 +0200, Nicolas Roelandt  wrote:

       Hi Jody,

Thanks for those informations.

Maybe. I'm afraid I'm a land surveyor and I don't know much about
graphics. Just the basics I get when I learned GIS.Seems that EPS, can
contains both vector and raster data so I should be able to use it in
the Gimp or inkskape.

I would like to avoid aliasing as more as i can.

Is there a new color chart coming with the new branding ? How did you
produce those documents ?

The page 14 in 006_Branding_sketch seems to be a nice start for a wallpaper.

Best regards,

Nicolas Roelandt

       It would also be good to coordinate updating the osgeo live
logo; Nicolas I have an EPS copy of the logo if that can help?
It is unclear to me if the graphics designed is handling sub-brands
like OSGeo live, or if it is something we are expected to do once we
have the logo / font / color choices in hand.

--
Jody Garnett