[Live-demo] recognizing software foundations and associations

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Sun Jun 18 09:45:21 PDT 2017

I like the idea to include the various cloud processing technologies
somehow.
Just remember that we used to list projects in our documents that were
Windows-only and were not included in the disk.
We could do something similar (perhaps with a link and access
credentials to an online demo).

Thoughts?

Angelos

Angelos Tzotsos, PhD