[Live-demo] [Marketing] FOSS4G-Europe 2017: OSGeoLive on USB stick

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 10:39:41 PDT 2017

Shifting this part of the thread to live-demo mailing list. Personally I
like the idea of OSGeo Live getting a budget, and having one less thing for
the FOSS4G LOC to do each year.

There is nothing stopping this committee from requesting a budget at any
point. The 2017 budget is only a guide, work with your committee chair and
the board if there is a budget request.

The volunteers on this project are what is important, if a budget can help,
let the board do what little we can to support.

Importantly just having a budget is not sufficient, a volunteer would be
needed to handle "printing" requests and organize distribution. I guess it
does not matter if that volunteer operates as part of the marketing
committee or osgeo live project (there are advantages to both).
--
Jody Garnett