[Live-demo] Translations and Proj4 documentation

Julien Moquet moquet.julien at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 14:43:00 PDT 2017

I've got an experience in translating postgresql english documentation into
french.
And what we got, despite all considerations, is that a solo translator make
a better quality work than many !
So I let him go alone on it (his nickname is "gleu") (sarcastic lol).

That's because there is a lot of vocabulary involving technical words that
need experience on the tool, in the specific language.
And a large documentation need to be homogeneous.
May be transifex will help on this purpose, to share vocabulary.

Regards,

Julien.