[Live-demo] presentation.rst files

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sat Jun 24 03:26:46 PDT 2017

Thanks for noticing Activity Workshop.

Yes please go ahead and delete en/presentation.rst

And yes, the en/presentation/index.html needs updating to reflect the
new list of projects.

We should update our overview/overview.rst and metrics.rst pages too.

I'd suggest that we should be locking in our final list or projects for
OSGeo-Live 11.0. [1]

Angelos,

Is our status spreadsheet an accurate reflection of what will be
included or retired?

I'll be on IRC in ~ 10 hours, at our usual meeting timeslot to discuss
this if others are around.

Cheers, Cameron

[1]
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Q5BaEgQtgw4O1bXyeWMlM8XtAOhUgcjZ7Y2O0FZc2H0/edit?hl=en_GB#gid=2014800150

On 24/6/17 7:30 pm, Activity Workshop wrote:
> Just a quick question: can the en/presentation.rst file (and all the
> translations) be deleted now?
> It doesn't seem to make much sense to refer to a 2010 blogpost talking about
> "lightening" (ouch) any more.
>
> Also the en/presentation/index.html will need to be updated, presumably deleting
> the "New in 9.5?" section and removing the applications which will no longer be
> part of 11.0.  Although I don't know if the list of included applications has
> been finalised yet.

M +61 419 142 254