[Live-demo] Translations and Proj4 documentation

Julien Moquet moquet.julien at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 13:33:25 PDT 2017

Hi Etienne, Erika, Thomas, and Christophe !

I am in charge of Proj4 overview & quickstart doc on OSGeo-Live, and I just
made a PR for the french translation of it.
And I found your email on a file Cameron sends to me.

Shall you help me to review my french translation in this PR :
https://github.com/OSGeo/OSGeoLive-doc/pull/236

I may be wrong on some technical words or stuff.

Regards,
Julien Moquet.