[Live-demo] osgeo live coordination with osgeo branding

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 07:08:29 PDT 2017

Please merge in the change (the changes for projects are needed). You can
always revert the osgeo live logo, or I can make it say 'beta'. The graphic
designer is working on handouts and the website right now (because of
deadlines) so I am going to guess we are on our own making an OSGeo Live
logo.

And yeah I really tried to make sure I handed the assets over to this email
list last week, I did not intend be responsible for updating osgeo live
branding, only providing the material.

--
Jody Garnett