[Live-demo] [Incubator] Oskari Incubation Application

Kari Salovaara kari.salovaara at pp1.inet.fi
Thu Mar 16 04:08:01 PDT 2017

Hi,

for Your information, I've been in Oskari network group as OSGeo Finland
representative.
The group has listened advices and are keen to fulfill all obligations
needed to become a real OSGeo project.
There will be an Oskari  Day 6.4.2017, several presentations related to
Oskari.
I agree with Arnulf ideas.

Cheers,
Kari