[Live-demo] Motion: Invite Nicolas Roelandt (baka niko) to join OSGeo-Live Project Management Committee

Johan Van de Wauw johan.vandewauw at gmail.com
Sun Mar 19 06:20:34 PDT 2017

Hello Nicolas,

Can you present yourself (and perhaps add yourself to the Osgeo advocate
pages[1])?

Kind regards,
Johan
[1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Advocate

Op 18 mrt. 2017 12:28 schreef "Cameron Shorter" <cameron.shorter at gmail.com>:

OSGeo-Live Project Management Committee,

I'd like to raise a motion to officially invite Nicolas Roelandt to join
the OSGeo-Live PMC [1]

He has been regularly attending OSGeo-Live meetings, helping out, and most
recently creating the background for the latest 10.5 release.

I've approached Nicolas and he is open to the idea.

+1 from me, Cameron

[1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc#Project_Management
_Committee_.28PMC.29

Current Members: