[Live-demo] OSGeo-Live 3 minute presentation

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 14:30:09 PDT 2017

Hi Regina and FOSS4G committee,

Where did we get to with regards to a short OSGeo-Live plenary?

Brian Hamlin, CCed, should hopefully be available to present. Brian?

Is there anything you wish to see from us with regards to a formal request?

I understand Brian has other presentation(s) as well, I'll let him talk
to that.

Warm regards, Cameron

On 9/2/17 5:30 am, Regina Obe wrote:

> Sure.