[Live-demo] [Qgis-user] OSGeo Live with VM doesn't work

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Sat Mar 25 17:42:00 PDT 2017

Hi Marco,
Your previous  statement was "OSGEo Live does not run on 32Bit systems
or VMs".
This statement is false. OSGeo-Live can be installed on a 32bit VM, if
done from the 32bit iso as a starting point.
We just publish a 64bit VM image during the release process since this
image has a higher demand.
That does not mean it cannot be created :)

Best,
Angelos