[Live-demo] [Geo4All] Resourcing Open Source Geospatial Training for the United Nations

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Mar 31 22:42:45 PDT 2017

Hi Cameron,

Many thanks for this. I can see the synergies of this activity for the educational/training needs of other activities . For example, Geospatial Data Science training needs of various academic and international organisations will find this resourse very useful to build/modify upon. So I will do my best to start looking for sponsors to help fund resources involved to make this sustainable.  I request all who have contacts with key organisations to also help on fiinding a suitable sponsor for this.

Best wishes,

Suchith