[Live-demo] Fwd: OSGeo-Live 11.0 - which version of mapbender should be installed?

Astrid Emde (OSGeo) astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Tue May 9 12:13:58 PDT 2017

Hello,

press release 76 is out. I send it this morning to Osgeo Discuss and
live-demo

I also send the mails to the projects. Workung with the email script was
fun. Worked fine.

Every project should have revceived a mail similar to the following...

I am looking formward to the feedback of the projects.

See you

Astrid