[Live-demo] [Translations] Moving to transifex

Baka Niko baka.niko at gmail.com
Mon May 29 05:25:28 PDT 2017

Hi All,

Time for a little update about the transifex project.

I'm sorry I didn't made it earlier, but i was overwhlemed by school
projects and life.

So, with Jakob and Richard's help, I was able to get a good understanding
about all the transifex process.

>From raw rst files to get it back and build HTML files.

I wrote some notes about i here:

https://github.com/Bakaniko/translationtest-niko

The files on transifex are here :
https://www.transifex.com/bakanikos-lab/test_osgeolive/

There is still several issues:
- the files are not organized in the same way as before,
- the customized conf.py crashs the main build so I had to move it, and it
is redundant except for the version number (who as to be hard coded for the
moment)
- how to mix the old way and the new way to build docs for the liveDVD ?

Good news is it focuses only on the core part who needs to be translated so
there is less strings to translate.

Unfortunatly, I'll be very busy until early july and won't have time until
the end of the FOSS4G-EU, in late july.

So I'm looking for any help or ideas regarding thoses issues.

Best regards,

Nicolas (aka Bakaniko)