[Live-demo] Name inconsisetnecies

Vicky Vergara vicky at georepublic.de
Fri Nov 3 11:08:37 PDT 2017

So during our incubation we need to "fix" what can be fixed, about the
names.
I wont open an issue, because we have the "move issues" thing pending
until we have our issues only for ourselves, I will add this as an issue

eMail: vicky at georepublic.de
Web: https://georepublic.info

Tel: +49 (089) 4161 7698-1
Fax: +49 (089) 4161 7698-9