[Live-demo] Issues of Current development

Jorge Gustavo Rocha jgr at geomaster.pt
Mon Nov 6 16:34:22 PST 2017

Hi Vicky, hi all,

Both OSGeoLive and OSGeoLive-doc don't have issues enabled on Github. Is
there any reason for not allowing issue reporting on these repositories?

I prefer to see issues on the main repositories, not on users forks. I
also prefer to see PR that fixes issues that were reported, to have a
better link between issues and code.

Regards,

Jorge Gustavo