[Live-demo] OSGeoLive we could change the listinfo to the new spelling

Jorge Sanz jsanz at osgeo.org
Tue Nov 7 23:51:38 PST 2017

Yes sure, but that will take more time because it's actually a creation of
a new list, migration of archives and users, and aliases set up.

Would you please open a ticket at the OSGeo trac with the proposal and
assign to the mailing lists component?

--
Jorge Sanz
https://jorgesanz.net

Sent from my phone, excuse my brevity and typos

>>> http://live.osgeo.org