[OSGeoLive] [Live-demo] OSGeoLive we could change the listinfo to the new spelling

Vicky Vergara vicky at georepublic.de
Fri Nov 10 10:48:13 PST 2017

Hi all:

As far as I understand projects have 2 lists one for users and the other
for developers.

Based on that, a couple of mutually exclusive ideas would be:

Idea 1) Instead of moving the live-demo list, leave that list for
developers and create a osgeolive-user list.
Idea 2) Instead of moving the live-demo list, leave that list for users and
create a osgeolive-dev list.

Any of these 2 ideas would avoid renaming the currently existing list that
my have repercussions, for example, on filters already set up by people on
the list.

Jorge is right, we can discuss on the weekly meeting what is to be the
approach.

Regards
Vicky

>>> http://live.osgeo.org