[OSGeoLive] OSGeoLive on osgeolive gogs

Ben Caradoc-Davies ben at transient.nz
Tue Nov 14 11:19:32 PST 2017

Vicky,

I have created my OSGeo Gogs profile, but when I try to add my SSH
pubkey, I get the error: "Sorry, we're not able to verify your SSH key:
SSH is disabled". Could this be an error on my part, or does OSGeo Gogs
really not support SSH?

Kind regards,
Ben.

On 14/11/17 15:41, Vicky Vergara wrote:
> Hello all:
>
> Based on the PSC meeting of Nov 13:
> The OSGeoLive and OSGeoLive-docs repositories on gogs have being moved to a
> new location:
> https://git.osgeo.org/gogs/osgeolive
>
> IRC: topic needs to be updated
> Some scripting tools you may have might need to be updated
>
> Thanks to strk for doing a great job, helping us!!
>
> Vicky
> PS, if you had access before and not now, I might have missed you, please
> complain to me, so that I can add you

Ben Caradoc-Davies <ben at transient.nz>
Director
New Zealand