[Live-demo] MOTION: Migrate OSGeo-Live issues to another Trac instance

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 14:37:44 PDT 2017

+0. I'm tentitively in favour of migrating to a better track system, but
would fist like to be comfortable with:

* What new tracker will we use and will it integrate with our current
workflow?

* Can we migrate old issues?

* Can we exit from the new system if we need to (as per Ben's comments)?

Cameron