[Live-demo] [OSGeo] #1993: new logo for OSGeo-Live

Ben Caradoc-Davies ben at transient.nz
Fri Oct 20 19:52:10 PDT 2017

I have submitted a pull request for master:
https://github.com/OSGeo/OSGeoLive-doc/pull/336

This version adjusts the letterspacing to match the official OSGeo logo.
The new five-resolution favicon is created from the OSGeo Live emblem.

Angelos, you suggested sending this to marketing. Are we better off
leaving it in our repo as it is a derivative, and just making them aware
of it?

Vicky, you requested a pull request for your fork, but what branch? Your
master is 233 commits behind OSGeo:master. Perhaps you can just
cherry-pick this commit off my fork?
https://github.com/bencaradocdavies/OSGeoLive-doc/commit/c92be4aa53afa74dcf2c402eef9174cb47477e36

Kind regards,
Ben.

On 21/10/17 15:41, OSGeo wrote:
> #1993: new logo for OSGeo-Live
> -------------------------+--------------------------------------
>   Reporter:  astrid_emde  |       Owner:  live-demo@…
>       Type:  task         |      Status:  new
>
> Comment (by bencaradocdavies):
>
>   Pull request for master:
>   https://github.com/OSGeo/OSGeoLive-doc/pull/336
>
>   This version adjusts the letterspacing to match the offical OSGeo logo.
>   The new five-resolution favicon is created from the OSGeo Live emblem.
>
> --
> Ticket URL: <https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/1993#comment:3>
> OSGeo <http://www.osgeo.org/>
> OSGeo committee and general foundation issue tracker.

Ben Caradoc-Davies <ben at transient.nz>
Director
New Zealand