[Live-demo] Fwd: WIP mail for translator

Astrid Emde (OSGeo) astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Mon Oct 23 08:06:10 PDT 2017

Hello,

I tried transifex today for the german translation. It works fine and is
fun. Thanks Vicky and Nicolas for your great work.

Maybe we should mention that translators do not have to start from
scratch and can use the existing text snippets from
https://github.com/OSGeo/OSGeoLive-doc/ (or an archive branch that we
refer to)

Presse Release 80
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc_Press_Release_80

It would be also good to add the links to IRC and mailing list at the
last sentence.

If you have any question, please join us on IRC or on this mailing list
[4]

[4] OSGeo-Live contact us:
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc#Contact_Us

Astrid