[Live-demo] Archive of old releases

Alex M tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Tue Oct 31 15:07:54 PDT 2017

All,

My IT department is doing some house cleaning and brought to my
attention a directory I have with old OSGeo Live releases. Versions 2.0
through 4.5.

I checked, and I did at some point copy all of these to sourceforge.
However before deleting my copies I wanted to make sure that people
considered sourceforge to be a reliable enough archive, or could
potentially discuss where we should put the long term archive of old
releases, perhaps the German university that does Foss4g videos, or the
Internet Archive?