[OSGeoLive] [OSGeo-Discuss] Suggestions for a background image for next OSGeoLive - with an African theme

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 03:11:58 PDT 2018

Ok, I've created a proposed OSGeoLive background image:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/v3ub9k64w9oolwx/AAARy2MkorXCCwo2R9mm9rXoa?dl=0

It:

* Has an OSM background of Tanania

* Includes a giraffe (2 even) and a nice tree under a CC0 license
https://www.publicdomainpictures.net/en/view-image.php?image=57421&picture=giraffe-silhouette-at-sunset

I created with gimp, and source file is available if you would like to
improve the image.

Cheers, Cameron