[OSGeoLive] problem with bootable usb stick creation via dd

Ben Caradoc-Davies ben at transient.nz
Thu Aug 16 21:59:22 PDT 2018

The 12.0beta3 thumb drive (from dd iso) also worked fine on a 2017 iMac
(press "option" on the bluetooth keyboard at boot time to access the
UEFI boot menu). Text and icons were tiny on the retina display. I did
not want to mess with configuring the bluetooth peripherals in Ubuntu so
I used a USB mouse/keyboard combo for testing. Everything I tested worked.

--
Ben Caradoc-Davies <ben at transient.nz>
Director