[OSGeoLive] Question to the two of you about OSGeo Live and presentations

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Thu Feb 1 11:16:14 PST 2018

All,

Moving conversation thread to the OSGeo List.

I’m working on getting the GITA quote . . . will post here.

bobb

On Feb 1, 2018, at 1:09 PM, Cameron Shorter <cameron.shorter at gmail.com<mailto:cameron.shorter at gmail.com>> wrote:

Bob, if ok with you, would you mind CCing this thread to live-demo <live-demo at lists.osgeo.org><mailto:live-demo at lists.osgeo.org>.

I like Jody's idea of a news item. I suggest draft it up a joint OSGeo-Live/GITA press release at: https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeoLive#Press_Releases

You could add a quote from GITA. Get a quote from one of the <big title> people at OSGeo Live to add legitimacy.

"Angelos Tzotsos, chair of OSGeo Live and vice president of the OSGeo Foundation said ..." (assuming ok with Angelos)

The press release can include an endorsement of the speaker's involvement with OSGeo-Live as an authoritative contributor.

Cheers, Cameron