[OSGeoLive] Presentation.

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Tue Feb 27 10:07:07 PST 2018

All (or Cameron),

I’m givong the OSGeoLive presentation next week and I have a localized copy of the Reveal.js presentation, but I can’t seem to figure out how to easily get the presenter notes.

This is actually the first time I’ve even worried about, since the presentation itself just works as a localized set of file, but I figured I would try to get the Notes working too.

I want to run from a USB  (HTML) folder.  Again I have the presentation just fine, jus tlooking for hints on an easy way to get the NOTE working.  I tried a couple of Link changes in the main file, but I didn’t see anything obvious that the “S” option activates in the HTML.  Still looking.

Thanks

all

bobb

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.”
-  Mark Twain